4.26.2007

Copyright infringement

So, I spent quite a bit of time working on the t-shirt design only to realize that Cafe Press has this stupid clause in which you have to agree not to use other people's artwork, or some such thing. The back isn't quite as impressive: it just reads,

"I'm Not Bitter!"

I'm hoping that Blogger doesn't have a similar copyright infringement clause, although it would be surprising if they didn't. Or, for that matter, that no one from the school see it and becomes irate. (* It took nine months, but it finally happened: hence the missing logo.)
On the other hand, I suspect that anyone who gets too mad deserves their own copy of the shirt.

1 comment:

BrianY said...

I like the slogan on the front--it's actually a good caution for me. There have been any number of times when I have been guilty of sloughing off such responsibility onto others' shoulders.

That said, I don't know that the one(s) who inspired this would order one... but you probably didn't expect that, anyway.