2.28.2013

Another Thursday

I said I would start posting more often, but I can't seem to get anything together this week. The pieces are all in the wrong places - if I need some notes I took back in October, they're in my apartment while I'm trying to work in my office. If I'm at home, I don't have internet access - but then forget to grab my notes. I have the camera, so I can start posting cartoons and screen prints again, but I don't seem to remember to take the pictures when the light is decent. (And I'm sure that if I would have taken pictures yesterday, I would have left the memory card in the camera anyhow, so I wouldn't be able to post them.)
None of this is new for me, it's just worse this week. And I didn't want anyone - does anyone even read this? - to think that I'd so quickly forgotten about my dusty blog.

1 comment:

Sue Dunym said...

yes we read it!! we think its fabulous!! truly. =]

-bb
egoremover.livejournal.com