6.20.2013

Unsettled

I moved last week, but I'm a long way from being settled - in fact, that might take several months yet. We'll see. I've had a surprisingly social week, which has been a good thing I think, even if it means that I haven't spent all day going through boxes - although one of the things I really need to find is my camera, since my pictures only seem to get worse. Although practically speaking, that means more cartoons and less artwork, and you might be happy about that.

On other fronts: I've been thinking about unfinished conversations (with a number of people, you may or may not be one of them) - but at the moment the question isn't so much, 'is my blog an appropriate place to write out what I've been thinking, in hopes that the other person may read this?' so much as it is, 'is this a conversation that I need to continue?' Of course the answer is always yes, but maybe not right now.

No comments: