7.01.2006

Just a quick note


It seems like I shouldn't go this long without an entry, even if few people are reading the blogs right now...
What have I been up to lately? Pride, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, greed and sloth. No, wait, those are the seven deadly sins I said I was going to look up last week. As it turns out, they have their own website. Who knew?
I've been getting chemical burns and assorted cuts, and my hands are black as tar (and no, not because of my sins). And playing guitar, although not quite as much as I had imagined I would these past two weeks.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July; I'll be cringing under a table somewhere. No, wait, that's my dog Biscuit.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Those are decent sins, but I really like the entry for 'whininess' in the suggestions section:

"Help, I'm being taken advantage of, and my self-esteem is being trod upon by all those other sinners performing all those other sins that I am somehow not empowered to do myself...