12.04.2006

Caffeinated Bullwinkle Universe



















This isn't the worst Monday morning I've encountered, not even for this semester, but knowing that I have one more to go really makes this one drag. Being busy, trying to take care of all the lose ends, that I can handle: it's the waiting for it all to be over that's unpleasant. Can't we just skip this part and move on to the brighter tomorrow? (I know the answer to that one, but I still don't like waiting.)
The second cartoon is "Classic Miro"--I was looking for the cartoon where it's an anabaptist that's coming out of the hat, rather than light, but couldn't find it this morning. (Rocky, of course, objects. Darn flying squirrels and their practicality.)
I need another cup of coffee, and I'd much rather be talking about Boris and Natasha than the Five Pillars of Islam this afternoon. That shouldn't be too surprising, coming from a guy who has modeled his life on Mr. Know-it-all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when the rain begins,
sidewalk is more dry than wet.
the pattern never lasts
unless the rain stops,
completely

And what fun would that be?

Mr. Miro said...

I grew up in Oregon, so the concept of a "dry sidewalk" is a little fuzzy for me.

But yes, the ever-changing kaleidoscope is worth watching, even if it means getting wet.