12.18.2006

I'll tell you the answer: Wait

So here I am in beautiful southwestern Virginia, wishing I'd packed a pair of shorts (or at least some different socks)--but I don't have the technology to post any cartoons. (And besides some non-thermal socks, I wish I had someone to check the lids of my drinks: coffee is a better beverage than it is outerwear.)

The title of this post comes from a Spanish riddle of sorts; it doesn't make as much sense in English (it's along the lines of "Pete and Re-Pete were sitting on a fence; Pete fell off, who was left?") but I liked the sentiment in English.
Of course, I'm a 5, so waiting is what I do best: "Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time for decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse." (Measuring out my life in coffee-spoons is also a favorite pastime).

But I think it's a good idea most of the time anyway, waiting.

And that's what I'm doing here in beautiful southwestern Virginia. Maybe I'll figure out how to post cartoons tomorrow.

No comments: