4.13.2006

It's official: I'm an international celebrity


I'm on the BBC! Well, sort of; you'll have to scroll down, and it ultimately links Pieces of Flair rather than this site--which is just as well, since I haven't posted any of my own music. But I'm given credit for the "song that begged" for the competition. He also notes the Ted Peters connection, which I'm happy about. Also: hear "Tiny Robots" unplugged on the 25th!
I hope Rodney is happy about the competition, although I can't be sure he'd be happy about the songs themselves. A lot of ignorance about robots there. But perhaps he'll send the winner a robot. After all, what have you got to lose?
In case your wondering about the cartoon, I've finally confirmed that I'm a 5 on the Enneagram, which, among other things, means that I'll pretty much be happy wherever I am, as long as I have something to read.
Speaking of which, I was happy to make the connection between the Synod of Dort and Patti Smith today: the opening words of her debut album Horses are, "Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine"--which is an excellent summary of limited atonement, although usually people like to include themselves in the elect. I don't really know where I may end up, but like I said, as long as I have something to read I'll be happy.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Looks like I'm a 1 on the enneagream with a 9wing. This is much more accurate than that lousy Myers-Briggs typology.