10.23.2006

The Bells of St. Andrews

I've been thinking about that as the name of my next post, ever since 6AM Friday morning. I've been having trouble sleeping, and Friday was a rare day when I didn't have to get up: DING DONG, DING DONG, (ect) for about a minute. It might have been amusing if I were rerecording the percussion track for "Standing on the Moon," since I like odd background noises, but it wasn't funny then.

The New Girl asked about me liking some classes better than others, so I've posted a few from a particular favorite class... although there was another class that produced more cartoons (and helped me change my emphasis). I'm slowly making my way through a vast backlog of cartoons, but I'll try to get some of the more recent ones online--just as soon as I write and record a zombie song!
Actually, it's amazing that I'm posting at all, since I just recieved a replacement part for my favorite toy. (Watch for my latest CD, "4-track Mind," some time next week!) I'll keep working on the cartoons, though!

No comments: