3.31.2013

Easter cartoon

...but only in the sense that I'm posting it on Easter, not because it's a cartoon about Easter. But you've already noticed that.
Again, I'll apologize for the oddness of the picture. But it seems to work, with the rain theme and all.

A jumble fills my head, most of which is not really suitable for the blog. I've been wrestling with a song that came into my head last week when I had a fever and was on NyQuil, but the pieces won't quite fall into place. Also, I'm worried that I've stolen the melody (such as it is) from another song, and I'm not sure it's a song from which I want to steal the melody. 

But there's also pictures and such, things that don't quite fit together and I'm not sure how much I should try to make them go (which is to say, I'm still painting, but my latest painting hasn't quite clicked into place, either - even as I am pondering the one after that).

No comments: